Comedy interesting , home video and some eloan, web hosting, Mesothelioma information

All video about Arts & Animation ,Autos & Vehicles,Entertainment,Music,News & Blogs,People,Pets & Animals,Science & Technology,Sports,Travel & Places,Video Games,Home video and some eloan, web hosting, Mesothelioma information

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I joined the Haunted Haight Walking Tour last night. Our certified tour guide and ghost hunter Tommy Netzband walked us around the Haight district and showed us the history of the Haight.

I don't want to give too much away incase one of you out there (I know there's a very low chance) decides to take the tour, so here goes a quick summary.

San Francisco is one of the top five most haunted cities, New Orleans being number one. Most of San Francisco used to be cemetaries but a law was made over a century ago banning any burials in the city. See that picture of the cathedral in the background below? That's the University of San Francisco. It was built over a cemetary, as was many other sites in the city such as City Hall.

Well, that's all for now. Oh, and I won the grand prize raffle (or at least I like to consider it the grand prize because it was the last one given away and possibly the coolest, or second to coolest since I didn't get that flickering light source) - a pulsing heart! I can't wait for Halloween. What are you going to be?